1. I am by no means a “shoe person,” but on my wedding day, I LOVED my 4 inch tall blue sparkly shoes…they did not love my feet, but a girl only gets her wedding shoes once, so I wanted blue sparkly ones 🙂
2. I have never been stung by a bee, hence I’m terrified of them
3. My ‘fun fact’ has always been that my late grandfather, Charlie Louvin, was a member of the Grand Ole Opry and when Elvis was starting out, he opened for my grandad
4. My secret dream is to go to Harvard’s Doctor of Educational Leadership program, then change the public school system back to being student centered with multiple learning styles as a foundation….
5. When I was little, I never ate green foods…mostly out of an aversion to vegetables, but this included fruit snacks, M&Ms, etc…. bonus fact, this is mostly still true
6. I absolutely love Dr Seuss, Disney, and gnomes….
7. I can’t snap, blow bubbles, or whistle…
8. one of my favorite things to do is to drive to the middle of nowhere on a clear night, open the sunroof, climb through it, and stargaze on the roof of my car while eating ice cream/drinking hot apple cider (depending on the time of year)
9. i don’t know how to be concise…
10. my favorite hobby is people watching