the word resolution is overdone….so i’ll call mine new year-ness.
this will be my first year married.
first year out of college.
first year away from my family.
and I’m sure many more firsts.
so why not make it count?
I’ll edit this over the next few days/weeks, but I really want to start setting more goals AND writing them down. Goals are more likely to be accomplished if written down.
1. read AT LEAST a book a month
2. go to the gym 3x a week
yes stereotypical thus far, I realize
3. find 1000 geocaches with Tom
4. sleep outside a minimum of 12x this year
5. learn to ski
6. Run 3 different 5k races
7. read through the bible chronologically by December 31, 2011 (thanks YouVersion!)
8. see out of state friends at least twice
9. prayer journal daily
10. take the GRE
12. travel to 5 new states
13. go on (at least) one mission trip